Yard Sale

We had a lovely autumn yard sale at church this weekend.


lost treasures

My light meter spazed out for a second and gave me this blue hue on this photo. When I looked at it, it gave me a sense of nostalgia because so many of my old pictures of the church, especially pictures when my dad was still alive, have this same tonality and feel.


My playmates for the day.

They are soo silly.




My sister always finds great stuff. Lol.

But sometimes I do too. I found this amazing little vintage shift dress and instantly fell in love.

But kuya Bang was eyeing it too.

He gave it it a try, but at the end of the day I was the one who walked away with a $1 vintage shift. Wahoo!


"There's no place like home."

This is sister dearest....

This was me, We're such sisters.

The sun was out, the leaves were falling, and a chill was in the air... all in all it was a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

lovely pictures... and thanks for the birthday cakies wishes!!!

Rubyellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rubyellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.