Bubbly

While in SC I went to the beach for the first time this year. The beach makes me feel bubbly.
























On the other side of the pier was a group of photographers. Both me and Lily were curious so we came up close and tried to see what they were up to.


It was a group from Nikon, Popular Photography Magazine and a another nationally recognized photography group. They were out shooting with both professionals and armatures on a weekend seminar kind of thing.


I've gotten a few invitations from Nikon (because I registered my camera online) to do seminars like this, so I knew that the people out on the beach that day were legit, and so was their cause.

What I didn't know was that they needed models...



As me and Lily made our way closer to their shooting area a guy came up to us asking if he and some other people could take our pictures. And we said yes.


In two seconds flat there were like 10 photographers with their crazy huge cameras (making my d40 look like a midget) shooting away as me and Lily stood their overwhelmed by the chaos of pictures being taken. It was like we were rockstars and the paparazzi found us on the beach some how. Lol. It was some kind of experience. I don't know if or when or even where the pictures will be published or used ... but oh well, it was pretty fun being a rockstar for a day.

3 comments:

sharyl said...

wow thats pretty cool!! u're a star! a papparazzi magnet!! whhhaaaaa!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. u take such pretty pictures.. and i really thing that the crab was just blind.. =)

myrrh said...

i love ur beach pictures. the hues of blues of the sky and the whiteness of the sand is so pretty. nice angles also.

they took pictures of u guys? so awesome! i wish i could see it =)