Old Southern Charm

Charleston is such a beautiful place, I didn't have to come down here to know that.

But seeing it with my own two eyes has been a wonderful and priceless experience. I've been down here in the area once before but I was never able to go into town and see Charleston in all it's beauty. The architecture of Charleston is like no other. There is so much character, history and and good old southern charm in every corner.

I had a great time just taking pictures downtown and spending time with two sister I love so much. Tomorrow me and Lily will conquer the market place and maybe even find a nice little coffee shop. Here are a few pictures from my stay in Charleston so far.

On Campus: Charleston Southern Univ.



The Cooper River Bridge is officially my favorite bridge to date. It's soo beautifully designed and there is such a modern flare about it.


A beautiful sunset



My lovely superhero! Aka... Lily dearest. My partner in crime



Going into town, I also had two personal tour guides and got a free history lesson. I love these sisters!


"The pineapple"




This amazing Inn, which looks more like a southern Palace, was once a bridal gift to a queen. T'was an amazingly beautiful structure. Just for kicks we decided to take a quick peak into the garden and saw information about the place... we found out it starts at about $250 a night to stay there. Very ritzy.




No natter where I go I manage to be a total goof.
I've still got five more days to wreak havoc on South Carolina.

to be continued...

4 comments:

helen said...

oooh your photography is absolutely amazing! i can't wait to visit the South one day! have a lovely time!

sharyl said...

awwwww, lovely pictures. Hey I wanna thank you for calling out of the blue the other night. it was encouraging!

Rubyellen said...

i love the pictures... God creates such a amazing things and that is evident in what you capture!!!

Rubyellen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.