And another one

Photobucket

A few months ago I shot this ... at my first engagement shoot.
The experience was amazing and since then I believe I've grown as a photographer, or least I've been working on it. I just went though "old film", as the saying goes, critiquing the things I did right and the things I need to work on, taking notes as I went along. Also I've been hunting down as much inspiration as possible by flipping through magazine left and right, or fiddling with actions on Photoshop to get the effects I've been admiring from other photographers, or my favorite of all ... browsing through online portfolios for hours upon hours.
How ever inspiration seems to find me, I praise God for other creative minds who stir up creative juices and who inspire. I don't know what I'd do without inspiration like that.
So why the sudden search for even more inspiration? Another shoot that is.
Next month, Engagement shoot Numero Dos!

No comments: