Free Branding!!!

The guys at Jesus Branded are tooo kind... my previous entry about their collection of tees was actually a response to an email they sent out giving the opportunity to win a free tee. I didn't happen to win a tee ...


... not right away at least ...


But I did happen to get one awesome and encouraging email from the creative director himself ... that did come with a free tshirt anways. Here's a little part of what the email said;

"the content of your blog was too insightful and well put together to pass up! As a fellow graphic design kid, I wish you the best in what you do, knowing that God will fulfill the potential of those He has created for greatness! My team and I decided to offer you our very sincere thank you for the time you put into it, and so here's ... your free shirt"


Saturday I received my darling little t-shirt in the mail {which came soo fast} and I absolutely love it. Their packaging is great, as well as the quality of their shirts which are super soft. I picked out the "Oil of anointing" which in the inside of tshirt has all of Acts 2 printed.


Thank you Jesus Branded for your kindness and encouragement!
You guys rock!!!


3 comments:

sharyl said...

eyyyy thats way too cool!

myrrh said...

aw im jelly

Em said...

kewwwwwl! nice shirt!