September Surprises

Photobucket

To say that this past Saturday was chaotic, is an understatement. Me and my entire fam bam planned the party of the year for my Aunt's 50th birthday. We had a guest list of about 80 people, a time frame of only 3 and a half hours to set up with a limited set of helping hands, and a houseful of surprise for my Aunt.


Photobucket

I got to do all the flower arrangements, though I doubted myself at the beginning, and I was in charge of my aunt's Birthday DVD. Everything turned out swell ... besides the surprise itself, one of my favorite moments of the night was when the sun went down and the back yard lit up with the candles and christmas lights. {Have you ever looked for christmas lights in September? Crazy!}

Photobucket

The night was great fun, full of friends and family,
food and desserts galor, and lots of dancing and laughter.

No comments: