Collection of the Week {45}

Photobucket

I'm so excited about this week's collection. I actually had the chance to meet the beautiful minds behind Something's hiding in here, over the weekend at Crafty. Not only are they brilliantly talented and creative ... but they are such sweethearts!!!

Shauna & Stephen's kindness made my day by giving me a little unexpected freebie at the show and as soon as I had the time to, I shot them an email over at their amazing blog to let them know how much I appreciated their generosity and kindess. If you haven't seen their stuff I suggest you visit their shop and blog pronto!!

Photobucket

As you can see their products are too cute for words and I love their muted
color pallet as well as their Gocco printed totes, bags, and signs.

Photobucket
One of my favorite finds at their booth were their mustache products.
Looking for a "costume on a stick?" Grab a Mustache of your own.
What a fun idea.

Also, have you heard of the window project: Your Message Here ?
Shauna & Stephen are the genius behind this window installation at Urban.


Meet Stephen & Shauna!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They both look great in with a mustache don't you think?

Shauna & Stephen, You both rock !!!

Stay posted because Rini & Faith is taking on another of many projects
and will be starting a new mini interview series with other Etsyian &
Artists a like ... Shauna & Stephen's interview will be up in a few days.


No comments: