More than kisses


"More than kisses, letters mingle souls"
- John Donne


I found this quote last week while flipping through my new favorite magazine: Real Simple. This is probably one of the greatest things I've ever heard, { I'm totally jotting it down in my notebook}, because if there's one thing that's certain about me, it's that I love letters. There's something so intimate about being given someone else's thoughts, and words on a page in exchange for your own. Technology makes communication all to easy now, but all the less personal ... but the gift of a letter is to precious for words.

Lets just say I have boxes upon boxes of letters ... I've never thrown a single letter away.

TIP: Find a great paper goods store to send your letters in style, like OrangeBeautiful { they're also on Etsy}

No comments: