CMYK love

I saw this funky fresh tee in the guy section of Urban Outfitters' Early Spring catalog.

It caught my eye for two reasons, the brilliant colors, and because of school. Funny that it'd made me think of school rite? But because I've been getting reacquainted with general design lingo and even the basic elements of graphic design my eyes have been catching really random things. Take for example this CMYK dots tee. I've forgotten a lot about the printing process, like DPI, CMYK, pantone colors and stuff like that, but hopefully I'll pick it up just as quickly as I've forgotten it ... I seriously need to take a Pre-press class.

1 comment:

richelle jean said...

ICA!! I noticed that you like Jill Bliss! She had a gallery not too long ago with one of my favorite artist, Saelee Oh, in west LA. I wanted to go so bad, and I thought that if you like Jill you might like Saelee. :)

I loooove looking at your stuff.