UFO sightings and old projects



After doing some major "spring cleaning" this week I found a few of my really old projects. Some that I completed, some I didn't.



Out of the many things I found, I fell upon this UFO of mine (UFO: unfinished object). It had great potential, because I put together the pattern myself and actually executed it quite nicely, but what I never got to do was make the pair for it. So this lovely little hand warmer is all by it's lonesome.

While cleaning I also found the first tote I ever made. I made this tote about three years ago, knitting and sewing all the little peices together took me forever by I did finish it. I haven't really shown anyone this bag because I couldn't find it for awhile. But here it is.



This baby is my pride and joy and the quality of it is quite grand, especially for my first tote ever. Yay for old projects that bring you joy!

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

dude make more of these... you can make goo-goo bucks on etsy!!! charge 50!!!

Rubyellen said...

dude make more of these... you can make goo-goo bucks on etsy!!! charge 50!!!