blog, blog, blog



My photography has been itching for a place of it's own. So I started another blog, a photo blog. I've had it up for months now but I've been waiting to get more on it to then share it. So here in a lovely little photo blog presentation is....

My Photography

I know having two blogs is a bit excessive, I had more than three at one point in time and it was a pain, but I needed a space solely for my photographic work to be organized and put on display. This here blogger tends to get a bit wordy, but with my photo blog my photos are center stage. Some of my work there is also copywritten and published in my little ole book .


I hope you like what you see and feel free to critic my work.


PS. Photoblog takes a bit getting use to, but it has it's perks as well. Click on a photo you want to see more closely and it will bring up the image to it's original size, without taking you to another page, so you can see each photo in all it's glory.

Also note that not all my photos are up there yet,
and I will in time add and update it as the photos come.
It's simply a work in progress...

No comments: