Holiday Season 2007

It's taken me a few days to recover from all the holiday chaos (As I've said in my new years blog), so in fairness it's taken me quite a bit of time to properly blog about all the holiday cheer.

It was a lovely holiday season, filled with a handful of Christmas and New Year parties, Christmas crafting and joy sharing through caroling, present giving and holiday decorating, and most of all celebrating the love of God and the birth of a Savor in the company of great friends and loving family.


Here is kind of how the season went...

Special numbers by my favorite group of boys ... Rio and I taught our kids a song that we sang when we were kids ourselves... Just thinking of it makes me giggle


Christmas crafting turned present giving, my beautiful best friends and their newest totes. Wink wink*


Christmas partying entails unique yet beautiful decorating


Club Nikon fully equipped for capturing memories. Hehe.


History lessons with memory boards


family time


game faces




and loads of laughter


best friends


and crazy cousins


and cousins that make you feel small


little girls with ice cream treats


Christmas cooking ... some of the best times during the holidays are the times spent in the kitchen cooking and chatting


My food favorite of the entire season, My Uncle Joe's oh-so delicious homemade crab dip. We killed this platter at every family gathering this season.


lovely sights on Christmas morning


sunrise before present opening


knee deep in wrapped boxes


loud cheering for Santa's surprises


presents wrapped in vintage paper... (by sister's who care, but from Homies who share)


... all the way from Iraq, with unfamiliar melodies... haha (this is my singing Hagi camel)






Present opening...


...with friends watching...


and girlfriends


...and big ole kissy sandwiches


at crazy parties


...more holiday posting to come

3 comments:

sharyl said...

that kissy sandwich is a little... hahahha. never mind.

i got the pictures you sent! Kuya frankie's super happy! Thank you!

and have I told you... for being an unofficial photog, you took wayyyy better pics than the official one...

Em said...

yes you are a natural with these pictures. teach me o nikon master.

haha love ya! and get on g-mail if you can and save me from work boredom.

Anonymous said...

Richa and I were rolling on the floor laughing at the sandwhich pic! At first we didn't see Joan!