Collection of the week {18}

I love love love Kate Sutton. Her designs are super simple and really friendly. All her work is done in simple line drawings, something I've been eyeing a lot lately, and she's from the UK. I've seen her in multiple places already, I first saw her work on her website and since then I've kept an eye out for her work,and you know where else I found her? I found Kate Sutton on Etsy! She has a very small collection on her Etsy, but out of the few I've found a easy favorite. And it's these little buttons right here.



Ok so these buttons don't really do her work enough justice ... I just personally love buttons and I adore photography, hence a love for cameras ... but that's even more reason to check out her website, to get a real feel for her lovely art and style.

No comments: