Cup of Joe

Ok, so I'm a little late in blogging this because Christmas was a while ago, but this Christmas present can't go unnoticed any longer.

For Christmas, me and my sister playfully wanted kitchen appliances and amongst the many we wanted a coffee maker. To our surprise we got one, a lovely little 10 cup Toastmaster coffee maker. YAY!

All thanks to Angie, Ate Sharyl and their lovely parents. Of course Ate Sharyl looked out and suggested the whole coffee maker thing all the way from California (thank you Blogger..haha), but besides that I love our gift exchanging with the whole Cano family.

For some reason we have the tendency to exchange fully practical appliances for presents. Like how we gave the girls a Cone Vacuum Cleaner one Christmas, or how the girls gave me my very first sewing machine for what I think was my 17th birthday. YAY for gift giving, and receiving!

Coffee any one?

3 comments:

sharyl said...

ahhh... coffee maker, every little girl's dream. hahaha. hope you're enjoying it without triggering something we both have. u know what im talking about. so yeah, DRINK RESPONSIBLY! hahaha!

Ica said...

*drinking responsibly!

Ica said...

*drinking responsibly!