Missing from my collection....

I'm a book lover. It's always been that way, books to read, books to write in, books to keep, books to share. Here are a few that I currently don't own, but hope to add to my little collection some day. But that's why there are libraries and bookstores ... by the way I'm quite the bookstore junkie, ask the sister she knows all about it too ... Well every time I do hit the bookstore I usually open one of these books, grab me a coffee and take what inspiration I can.



Fingerprint: The Art of Using Handmade Elements in Graphic Design
I'm finding that the more handmade I go, the more I want to incorporate that into my graphic design. This book is beautiful in showing and inspiring you to do so.



DIY: Design It Yourself

This is like a Design for Dummies kind of book, but It's projects, ideas, and the design of it is lovely and inspiring in itself.



DIY: Design It Yourself Deck

This has the same concept behind the DIY book, but it's actually a deck of "cards" with full on instructions to execute each project.



Craft Inc. Turn Your Creative Hobby Into a Business

Need I say more?



Hand Job, A Catalog of Type by Michael Perry
I've blogged about this one before. Michael Perry's style of type is awesome.



Idea Index: graphic effects and typographic treatments
Once again, Need I say more?


I lack in a number of resources and I've come to terms with that, but a good book isn't worth being without. I have a hand full of design books but I honestly can't wait to build up my own personal library of books that inspire.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

oooh i want hand job too!