A darling winter breakfast

I woke up fairly late today, about 10:40-ish and to my surprise I was awaken to a darling winter wonderland and breakfast in bed.

It's been snowing relentlessly since early this morning and I had no idea because I slept away most of it. Since waking up, my lovely sister gave me breakfast in bed while watching FRIENDS... a lovely treat seeing how I've never had breakfast in bed before and besides the snow, there's no celebration that called on this treat, just love and hungry.

Well me and sister dearest have been on a FRIENDS high because she got the whole series from a certain someone this Christmas. And that certain someone is my awesome homie who gives with so much love, and loves even if he's a million miles away... I love my homie!!!

Anywhos because me and sister have been on this FRIENDS high we watch a few episodes in bed this morning and all this week we've been laughing none stop. My sister's also been funnier than usual because of it. The days seem to go by faster with laughter, and with the snow that's coated the entire outside world in white, laughter's been keeping us warm inside.



It's already 2:40pm and the snow hasn't let up, maybe a little later me and sister will go out and play, maybe take a few pictures and add them to my winter wonderland collection... till then its time to get some homework done and maybe a bit of crafting.

No comments: