School Kids



It's been awhile since I've been in school,
it's been since last spring to be exact,
but by God's grace I'm going back this week.. YAY!



Though I haven't been in school lately myself,
I have been part of a wonderful little class called sunday school.



It's been an absolute joy teaching these kids.


Seeing each one of them grow in their love for the Lord,
and their knowledge of His word
is such a wonderful gift.



I'm not the greatest teacher,
but by being given the opportunity to teach these kids
I have become an even greater student.



I've relearned what it means to have a teachable heart,
and in studying God's word before sharing it to these kids
I've become the student as well.





I'm excited to see what God can do in the lives of these kids this year,
and I pray that He continues to use me
beyond my own limitations, my fears, and my frailties,
so that I may be a vessle of His love to these kids.



As for me and my school ...
I can't wait to jump right in to my classes and I hope I do my kids proud.

3 comments:

sharyl said...

YAY! answered prayer!

My name is Frances said...

So what school are you going to? I hope Ruby told you we are in town now, can't wait to met up. We finally found a place and once we get it up and running you and your sis have to come over. Hope all is well.

In Christ,
Frances t.

Anonymous said...

I TAGGED U! CHECK OUT MY BLOG!