Collection of the week {17}

All of my favorite collections so far have been mainly two
dimensional like photography, or design and illustrations.

But this week I wanted to share a beautiful collection of
animated design that I can only dream of creating.

Here is Blur Studio's 2007 design reel.



(I had to watch this reel twice it was so good)

I embedded the youtube link but it's pretty pixelated
so to see the actual reel in all it's glory:
watch it here

It's work like this that inspires me to keep being creative,
and makes my hunger for design become a passion.
I'm dying to take my digital video, and animation classes
because of work like this.

Blur is such a wonderful and super successful design studio,
I'll be looking out for more of their work this year.

2 comments:

My name is Frances said...

Thank you so much for remembering the little'ol Tibayans :) Your prayers were answered and I thank God that people, like you, were praying for us. Poor Elijah had to endure the killer Sunday morning! I almost died! Oh yes we must meet up and hang out. Love ya and please say hi to your sis for us.
-frances

CGIFurniture said...

Great post