Collection of the week {16}

While on a small visit to Urban Outfitters this weekend I saw some of Kurt Halsey's lovely prints in stock and seeing them brought a smile to my face. I remember stumbling over Kurt Halsey's work on ArtStarPhilly.com and how I instantly fell in love. Seeing as his work revolves around his "hopeless romantic and super sensitive mindset" (he says so himself) it's hard not to fall in love with his oh-so whimsy lovey-dovey work.

At first glance I presumed that art so delicate and cutesy was illustrated by a girl, but I presumed wrong and after reading Kurt Halsey's bio I understood more of his personality, and that personality shows in all of his work.

Anyways ... at Urban I saw mostly canvas prints of his but seeing as I don't have walls to truly call my own let alone really decorate, I thought maybe a lovely little piggy bank would be something lovely to have.

If I had this "for all we hope for" piggy bank, It'd be filled to the brim with all the things I hope for instead of actual spare change.

No comments: