Collection of the week {03}

The collection of the week is one that has become quite near and dear to my heart. It's Cakies!

A friend of mine in California, Ruby Ellen , (might I add a beautiful mother of two) makes these amazingly beautiful hair clips for kids and sells them at different baby boutiques in LA. Recently I've been working on a project with Ruby and let me just tell you her ideas, and craftiness is so cutiesy and simplistic. I love her stuff. Someday I'll share with the world what project I've been working on with her but for now it shall be our own little secret. Hehe.

But what I will share is my interpretation of Ruby's cakies inspirations. So I put together a little inspiration board. These are a few things that Ruby shared with me that inspire both her, and her creations.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Working with you Ruby has been a blast and like I said, I absolutely love your ideas, style and the personality you put into your cakies. Your collection of cakies is soo lovely and if I were a little girl again I'd be one hungry girl for your cakies.

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

ooo...hungry for cakies?!! that sounds cute... I love it!!! Thank you so much for the encouraging post about my stuff... i am having fun working with you and one day we will show the world what we are working on... hmmm... shhhh... secret... until then... I am so excited!!!

sharyl said...

hmmm... how about some "grown up" cakies? that'd be cool huh? i'd wear them!