Miss it

I confess, yesterday I found myself youtube-ing for an hour or so looking for nothing in particular but what I did find was that I miss two things, Dancing, and my long hair. Here are two videos that lead me to that conclusion.



I guess the two go hand in hand for me because when I did dance I had super long hair to flip around. I don't think I could ever manage or even have the patience to maintain long hair any more (I absolutely love having short hair) but for the first time in a very long time I missed having my long hair.

But enough about hair, I honestly miss dance. It's all a bit bitter sweet when I see great choreo like these two videos, or even when I see my little cousin dancing. I love watching other people dance but seeing it makes me miss dance that much more. If I had the money or the time to dedicate to dance I would, I would in a heart beat... but I can't. For now I shall keep my unrequited love for dance ... unrequited. Haha.

3 comments:

sharyl said...

yo ica! thanks for the "welcome to blogger" hahahha.

Mr. Nice Guy said...

oh my haha i've watched the first video a bagillion times!!! i absolutely love Shaun Evaristo!!! and Aimee..the girl dancing haha! she is so amazing!!!

and you used to dance like that? her style and all? even more props to you!!! start dancing again!! haha!

Em said...

love you.

but i still like your short hair! you can still dance w/ it! :D