Show and Tell {02}


I set out on a mission to find more Filipino designers, illustrators and artist like I said I would and found these five. Each has their very own style, industry and creativity. I managed to cover just about everything from traditional art, to graf, to animation with these five amazing artist.

Armand Serrano is an Animation artist and has done work on movies like Surfs up, Mulan, Lilo and Stitch and Brother Bear. Dennis Brown is half Filipino artist based in San Francisco. Drew Eur0peo designed the last MTV Filippinas Music Award visuals. Mayann Licudine is a Philippines based artist who does absolute magic with acrylic and colored pencils. Chester Ocampo is a wonderful illustrator and comic artist.


On a very different note every time I pick up the latest Urban Outfitters catalog I not only fall in love with their products but I usually go "goo-goo" for the actual layout and design of the catalog itself. I've always wanted to know who's work it was because if they produce print so beautifully designed as this, I can only wonder how brilliant their other work is. National Forest is to blame for such brilliance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya just thought you'd want the real link to Chester's portfolio since he's a buddy and one talented feller. It's elpinoy.deviantart.com

Right now you have his name linked to my stuff. :-)

I really love your airborne photos by the way!