Lovely Noodles

This weekend filled with good food and tons of eventful happenings. Out of all the things I did this weekend Saturday was my favorite.

It some how turned into a "sister day" because the moment we woke up both me and my sister had the urge to go to Borders and read the morning away. Over omelets and coffee we talked and read for hours. In my opinion it was probably one of the most relaxing mornings I've had in a long while. After that our mom picked us up to go to Maryland for her eye appointment. As she went in to get glasses me and my sister went out on an adventure. Hoping to find a nice little thrift store around the corner, we ended up finding a random Entenmann's outlet and used furniture store (nothing that tickeled our fancy).

All the adventuring got us both really hungy so later on my mom dropped us off at Noodles & Company for an early dinner as she went off to go do her own thing for a little while. It was the first time me or my sister ate at Noodles & Co. so we didn't really know what to expect. I've seen a Noodles & Co. near my best friend's work but that's as close as I've gotten. Not only was the ambiance inside the resturant quite lovely (Me and my sister came to the conclusion that Noodles & Co. is in between a fast food resturant and an acutal sit down meal resturant.) but their menus, cups and chopsticks were lovely as well... the food wasn't bad either, though my sister's food was more yummy than mine (she's always been better at ordering food).

Now I'm on a mission to find out what design firm put together their logo and packaging because I love their fun designs and use of color. Here's a quick look at their stuff... and definitly check out their website, it's absolutely darling. I love accidentally stumbling over lovely designs.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

i like their design too... check out sprinklescupcakes.com... they serve delicious cupcakes, but i think what makes them standout is their marketing and use of simplicity!!! simply but fun... i love those things!!!