Distant October

The month of October is about to end and has gone by pretty quitely and fairly quickly. This got me and my sisters thinking, and reminiscing about both good and bad memories of past, and very distant Octobers.

Take last year for instance, the month of October was probably my most traveled month where I went on a 17 hour road trip through Kentucky and Tennessee with my family and Rio, and then me and my three sisters went to our first Marine Corp Ball at Camp Lejeune, NC. It's been a year since, and I believe we've never really shared the fact that we went, let alone any of our pictures from the Ball. We had good reason for doing so, but enough time has gone by to finally share them with the world.

Alot has changed since then ... granted it's been a year, and one thing I noticed is that even the quality of both my camera and photography have changed. Enjoy them anyways.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: