Play

I was bored and wanted to play.

I haven't had or used photoshop for awhile, but now I'm back in business.

I made this piece not knowing exactly where I was trying to go with it, as it usually happens. But I can give you a rough draft on what I was thinking when I was making it.

I chose this photo, one of me in my friend's big old glasses while we were out shopping in Georgetown, because I love big sunglasses and I remembered how much fun I had that day so I wanted play up both (the sunglasses and the fun). Hope you like it.

5 comments:

Rubyellen said...

cool!!!

Em said...

that's so cute :)

sharyl said...

gummy bears huh... Now that's SWEET! hahaha! as for your little work of art... AWESOME!

sharyl said...

you watch Pushing Daisies too? Yay!! I love that show! so cute... too bad i missed this week's episode...

Mr. Nice Guy said...

you are amazing!!! gahh!!! you put me to shame...and i wish i could use photoshop as well as you can =(...but i plan to just take all natural photos, so we'll see..

p.s. i finally added some pix!!! not great at all, just something that happened last weekend :)