Debriefing: Mission trip {WV}


"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength,
because He considered me faithful, putting me in His ministry."
1 Timothy 1:12



Because I don't know where to even start, I'll begin at the end.

It was an absolute blessing to have spent my weekend sharing the love of God in Bradshaw West Virginia with this wonderful group of missionaries. I have to many words, and to blessings from this mission trip to share with you ... that it can not be contained in single one blog.

But for now I wanted to praise God for giving me the opportunity to work and serve with this wonderful ministry called Samaratan's feet . It was an absolutely humbling experience to share God's love through washing feet along side them and I pray that You continue to bless them and use this ministry to reach those in need of both Your love and salvation.

3 comments:

sharyl said...

great pics Ica! was that Hope with you?

Em said...

love your pictures! you have to tell me all about it!

Mr. Nice Guy said...

praise God!!! *high five* for having an amazing experience!!! i have yet to experience a mission trip..lucky...and amazing pix!!! always the best from you haha!