Pretty baby

I have a permanent model. I've had one for months now.. but yesterday was the best day we had in awhile. I think these are the best shots I've taken of the "pretty baby"... as she calls herself... and I've taken a billion of her.

Little Mariah was going a million miles per hour yesterday and she was a comedian as well. As she does on most days, my sister took Mariah to the park, but yesterday she was pretty adventurous. This little girl, all 20 months of her, decided that she's try to concur all 4 playgrounds at the park... and then some. She was fearless and didn't think twice about the distance between her and the ground when she was on the "big kid" playground, and even tried climbing a chain ladder to get there. She was also extremely fast running across the little bridges and little tunnels. But there was one thing that took both me and my sister for a trip... this little girl wanted to play with the boys... she wanted to play football with them. Me and my sister are football girls ourselves... but little Mariah? OH no... she's way to young for that... and way to young for boys... but tell me why this little one loves getting attention from boys. Hmm.. we've got trouble. Hehe.



I've been playing around with both my camera and flickr so if you get the chance, here is the album of pictures for the park yesterday with our little baby model if you want to check it out.

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

Love those pictures!!!