Collection of the week {21}


1 Project a day.


One project a day, you know you've wanted to, I know I sure do, Crowded Teeth is about 3 lovely months into her "1 project a day" adventures and all of it is way to awesome.

Michelle Romo started this project on November 21, 2007 on her 25th birthday and it ends November 21st this year and each month she takes on a different theme.



This month the theme is "A scene from daily life", last month she took on "Fonts and Typography". All of her work is way to cute and it's work I can relate to. Her typography is so approachable but still full of life and detail. I heart her style.

I'd love to do a "one a day" project myself, and it's funny that this is my 21st week of collections and next week I turn 21 myself. Maybe I in turn should do one myself?

Hmm... but then again maybe not. I have a tendency to take on way to much at one time, like doing a couple of hats in one day, a few graphic design products on top of that and then some sewing love. So "one a day" is like putting a leash on my brain creatively because all of my creativity would be isolated into one project. But it is a lovely idea. Maybe I'll take it on one day. {...goes off to put that on her life to-do list...}

1 comment:

Michelle Romo said...

thank you for the totally sweet words :)!