Post Valentine's, Valentine's Date

Valentine's was about two weeks ago today,
but yesterday it was all worth the wait.



Before taking me to the craft store for Etsy purposes, Tim gave me my belated Valentine's Day presents ... after a lovely little snoopy card {that was so perfect and so me}. I got what I thought was a box of chocolates .... but Tim knows better then to get me chocolates because they kill me, so instead of chocolates...


It was a box of sweet treats.


Because Tim knows I love Starburst and PEZ he hooked it up. So that's two years in a row I got PEZ for Valentines from him.



He gave the box of candies a bit of a more personal touch and under every candy he wrote something he loves about me.

...this one is one of my favorites...


I love Funny Face, and I think I do have a perfectly funny one, and most of the time I take pictures a funny face is all you'll get from me so it was perfect.


To top it off Tim put pictures of us on the bottom of the box,
which was a lovely and unexpected surprise.

That night we went to the movies and watched Definitely, maybe which was great by the way , and had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We were both to stuff to get dessert but it was all so yummy. The entire day was great fun and very very delicious.



{this was after we ate ... he was pretty heavy... haha}


you smell like rice tim remo!
{and thank you times 10}

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

he's cute! i like him already...

myrrh said...

aw tim is so creative. lucky ica

noreen said...

That is SO cute!