Parents Banquet 2008 -Part 1







This past Saturday we {the Singles} Held our annual Parent's Banquet at church. I've been a bit slow on blogging about it, and for the time being I'm going to have to hold it off for a little while longer.

For now I wanted to simply share a little bit about the preparations for the Banquet. To be completely honest we all procrastinated on it till about the night before, but Praise God we got everything done. Me and "the seestars" {The Diongzon girls and the Laxas} cooked up a storm in the morning preping for the fajitas, I put our simple give aways together which were the kisses in the Champaign Glasses, and me and Miss Rio did all the grocery shopping for the desserts and stuff. It was one chaotic day to say the very least.

more to come, look out for Part 2...

No comments: