Easy As Pie


For Valentine's Eve I wanted my mom to take it easy, and because she requested not to cook dinner, I treated her out for dinner, while sister dearest was out working. We got ready and headed out the door. Not knowing where to go and not wanting to go anywhere fancy we decided to have dinner at our favorite Pie place,


Me and my mom decided to try something new and ordered a medium Sicillian Hit. It was a meaty pie and oh-so delicious.





We killed that pizza with ease, and afterwards we headed out to rent a movie and buy dessert.

We ended up renting Across the Universe, which was ... hmm ... interesting and not at all boring. The music was brilliant, {Come on, Who doesn't love the Beatles? My mom was singing along the whole time and talking about how my dad loved their songs ...} And sometime during the middle of the movie I got up and made our dessert, chocolate covered strawberries!


YUM!

'Twas a love valentine's eve with mother dearest.

1 comment:

sharyl said...

hmmm pizza! and chocolate covered strawberries.... "these are a few of my favorite things"...>>>goes off spinning around the meadow<<<