Just a little crazy

So, there's this thing I do. I collect paper, and seemingly ... I can never get myself to throw paper away. I've kept just about ever ticket stub from the movies that I've gotten in the last 7 years. I've kept silly notes from my middle school days in a box, the same box that I've kept just about every mailed letter I've ever gotten in.

When starting my journey into graphic design I not only kept every paper I already had, I began looking for and collecting all that my hands could get themselves on. If it was a lovely menu from my favorite restaurant, or business cards that I thought were lovely, or a cheesy brochure about "Downtown ------" {every town has a downtown} ... 


So today I was cleaning and going through a pile of brochures, postcards and paper goods I've collected in the last few months. I stumbled over this collection of brochures I grabbed from a Mall in the area, and I saw something OH SO familiar....



See Mr. Owl?


Well Mr. Owl was way to familiar. He's a Kate Sutton Creation!!!

I knew I saw Kate Sutton's work somewhere before seeing her online. I knew I wasn't crazy for thinking I knew those oh so cute owls, and I was right. I was so excited when I was cleaning to day, and I'm a pretty big nerd for knowing her work right off the bat ... but that's just me. Hehe. 



No comments: