A year ago...


my life went up in flames. It played out kind of like how today played out on a seemingly normal Saturday evening in February. The only thing on the agenda was choir practice and a play. Last year it was Hamlet, this year it was Some Girls. The part I didn't expect was the change my life would take on that night ...

It's been a year since and though everything has changed sometimes it feels like nothing's changed at all. It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride and I'm not going to deny that it's been ruff but through it all I've only been made stronger in faith, in patience and in love. The Lord's been more than gracious and forever faithful through it all and I know His plans for me are perfect. I've come along way in the past year and I've grown so much. I wonder what is in store for me this time around....

{This photo was taken the day of the fire}

No comments: