I scream for Icecream!



Today we took a little trip to the bookstore and of course I found my way to the arts and crafts section. I wasn't looking of any thing particular, well ok maybe a bit of inspiration craft wise, and I opened up Kristen Rask's book: Plush You! and got all the inspiration I needed to made my lastest tastiest project. I scream for Icecream! Do you? I've been playing with this little thing since I finished it today ... took me about an hour and a half to cook up. Not bad for a first attempt at an imaginary pattern huh? I concocted this sucker in my head ... because I didn't buy any books from the bookstore for assistance, and plus none of the books had a pattern for this little icecream I was dreaming up. Yay for yummy inspiration!

Anyways I've been trying to generate more ideas for my soon to open Etsy shop, exploring different craft projects and perfecting the ideas I already have. Please pray for me and this little project of mine. With a bit of faith and alot of elbow grease I'm hoping my etsy shop will be a success ... God willing.

I was really inspired from flipping through Plush You! Because alot of the artists featured in it listed their bloggers, or their Etsy shops as their main websites ... If they can do it, maybe I can too.



i love crafting

1 comment:

helen said...

very very very cute!!!! can't wait till your etsy shop goes up!