Take a Stand

I'm your typical girl when it comes to jewelry, I love all things lovely. I also have fazes when it comes to jewelry, like right now I'm living in this one pair of Bamboo looking gold hoops that I love and my sister's sparrow necklace.

But besides those two piece I have a lot of jewelry in general, as most girls do. I have a couple of jewelry boxes that keep me somewhat organized but they are harder to access on a daily basic in comparison to these darling jewelry stands at Urban Outfitters.

This Little Birch Jewelry stand is $26. I love it, out of the three it's my fave.

Lastly this Snowflake Filigree Pedestal is $16

I've tried looking else where for jewelry stands as lovely as these, but at most stores I find doll looking stands that are headless, though it's not a dramatic as it sounds, it looks like this. I'd much rather have something more classic. Maybe I'll take a stand sometime soon...

No comments: