More Kisses

{WARNING: Sorry for the ghettoness, I took this image on my phone and I can't seem to bluetooth it to my computer, so what did I do, I took a picture of the picture on my phone.. lol I'm such a dork}

There's this Hershey's poster that I'm completely infatuated with. It began on a random trip to PA back in September where we visited the Chocolate Factory at Hershey Park and this poster took up the entire wall behind the cash registers. Then I saw it again when I visited Lily and Javee in SC, and it was there in the market at Downtown Charleston.


This time around I saw it in Shoppers, right around the corner. {For the first time it was near by, because every other time it's been in another state}. It was on a classic box of chocolates, Hershey's Kisses to be exact and it was ever so lovely. I wanted to get it so bad, but no, I didn't end up buying it because of the lack of money I had on me, and how lame would that be if I bought a box of valentines chocolates for myself? LOL!

i love kisses.

No comments: