Dearest Angie,

Happy twenty first birthday
I love you with all my heart,
so lets go make gloves!




I grabbed these first three pictures of you from one of our many Georgetown days together. Oh how I miss our adventures of frolicking in the city, while talking about books and vampires, or sharing our latest artistic projects, or our latest punk rock loves, sleepovers that go on for days at a time and adventures in the kitchen {sprite remix and accidental stabbings anyone? hehe}, and you can't forgetting making gloves in your bedroom.

Well I've recalled all of these adventures of ours because there's no one {besides the other two bunsoys} that I'd share these silly moments with.

One adventure {a continuous one at that} that I haven't recalled is all the moments we've shared and talked about God's goodness, and His blessings, the hardships of life, and the encouragment we bring to each other.





I love you Gie, and though we don't get to see each other a whole lot now a days you're forever a big portion of my heart. You're not only a best friend, but a sister to me and I want nothing but the best for you on your birthday and every other day.

May God continue to lead you and guide you in all that you do, and I pray that you continue to keep growing in love with the Lord and in faith.

Lastly I leave you with a quote, it has nothing to do with your birthday {hehe} but it's one that you know and love, and by the way we never got to see our ballet ... let me hunt the next one down and get us tickets ... what do you say?


"Come, gentle night; come, loving, black-browed night;
Give me my Romeo; and, when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night..."
Romeo and Juliet


happy birthday gie.

No comments: