Busy Little Bee



I've been a busy little bee. Though I've been a little slow with opening up my Etsy shop, I'm still trying to work out a few things and put together more products ... so please bear with.

I've been uber busy drawing, crafting, crocheting and generating superhero ideas, all in the comfort of my own bed. You should see the mess I make ... or not. Haha

As for this ever so cute little bumble bee hat, I'll be selling it in my shop and maybe even the pattern for it. If you want one before my shop goes up just let me know. Also no stealing por favor, thanks.

© 2007-2008 Irene Carole Diongzon

5 comments:

Rubyellen said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! MAKE MORE!!! CAN YOU SEE I AM EXCITED!!! I AM YELLING!!! MAKE A BUTTERFLY!! EEK! THAT IS TOO CUTE!!!

Constant Dreamer said...

I love it! Bees rock.
I checked out your shop and it looks good so far. The only thing I would change is your font color. White is too light and hard to read.
See you around!

Constant Dreamer said...

I should also add that your blog banner type is more what I was thinking! It's nice and bold. :)
I love love the graphics in your shop banner, though. Keepers.

My name is Frances said...

Very veryyyyyyy cute! Aw,h you are a talented cookie...well there you go make a cookie!!! Chocolate chip please :)

We need to have dinner asap! Let us know your schedule. Love ya!

sharyl said...

ooohhhhhh.... i like this one! this is genius!