Craft, Mac A. Roni, and Etsy

Today I got up and knew I had much to do. Work wise, as in cakies & spinach I've just a tad left to do, but creatively I've been brewing up a storm inside my head. I haven't exactly had the time to spice up my Etsy shop to the fullest, but It's about time I open up and come right out and say it...

Rini & Faith
....is now up and running, so come on in...

There's not a lot in it quite yet, but with a bit more time and a little bit of patience I will have a much larger selection of products, just you wait. I'm in the process of developing Laptop sleeves and such, and spring is almost here so I'm ideating a lot more spring products as well. Be on the look out and also please be in prayer ... I've got of ideas brewing, it's just a matter of time before I get to execute and develop them.

I'm also working on a few custom order not listed on Etsy right now so if there's something you want made that I've blogged but it's not on Etsy just let me know.

{email: riniandfaith@gmail.com or idiongzon@gmail.com}

As for my own personal "MacLovin' Sleeve"
I took time to spice it up just a tiny bit today.




I decided to go with my branch idea, that came from the general idea and use of Mr. Mac A. Roni himself. With Him I'm hoping and praying that I can branch out of my current situation and "get out there" in the design world {and or craft world} and get some sort of exposure.

So far, so good

And who knows where or what the Lord can do with me, Mr. Mac and even Etsy.


For now here's my finished product. My Branch & Buttons MacLovin' sleeve.



And because I love yellow I lined it with this awesomely soft and durable felt like fabric. Mind you, this is only a sleeve not exactly a "case" so it's thick enough to protect from scratching and ruining the face of my laptop, but simply put its like a book cover not really a book bag. In time I will probably explore thicker fabrics and quilted linings to develop actual cases, but for now sleeves are what I'll be making.

Alright, back to the cutting board for sleeve numero dose, and to the sketch book I go for more spinach love.

Happy Monday everyone.

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

i love it!!! now branch out into your other designs and add 'em in!!! we heart ica designs!!!

richelle jean said...

ica! hahaha i'm glad to hear that! i'll keep adding on some new tunes to keep you at your work! :D

yesss!!! i love it!! how much are they? i want a slouchy one just like you made ruby! do you have purple? :) lemme know... your blog is such a blessing to read all of the time! i love your ARTY-FARTYSNESS!!!!!

krissamartinez said...

ica!! i love those sleeves..and i love the name you gave them. can i order one of those for my mac?

helen said...

yay for your etsy shop!!!!!!!!!!!!! your stuff is fab fab fab! i loveee your bee hat. too cute. i want one! but no rush!

oh my! we are meant to be friends because i concocted a laptop sleeve this weekend too!