Craft, Mac A. Roni, and me

Happy weekend everyone!


Today's agenda: crafting, Mac-ing, coffee, drawing, spinach, Cakies, possibly go watch a movie {I need to get out of the house, these four walls can only contain me for so long}, and choir practice.

As for the Crafting and Mac-ing... I've been in dire need of a cover or sleeve of some sort for Mr. Mac A. Roni so I crafted up this " MacLovin' Sleeve" {I like to call it}


This MacLovin' Sleeve was my first attempt, so there are a few kinks I have to work out, but for the most part it was pretty successful. I went out and bought new fabric the other day so I can work on Em-em's MacLovin' Sleeve and hopefully I'll perfect it on my second try.

As for my own sleeve, I used this amazing fabric from Waverly Interior Design's fabrics and the pattern name is called: Ming Dynasty-Antique, and is $39.50 per yard. It's uber pricey but I've had this fabric stashed away for quite a while and it was a sample fabric from one of my old bosses who's an interior designer.

I'll be selling "MacLovin' Sleeves" and other laptop sleeves that will come with cord cases as well in my Etsy shop ... which will probably go live tonight or tomorrow. So be on the look out!!

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

cute! cute! i there cushion too?!! you are quite crafty miss ica!!! stitch funky emblems in the corner!!!

Angie said...

I might have to buy one of those for my new vaio =) Preferrably, something that will match its pinkness.