This is..


My white twin who cuts her hair to look like me,
who bought a new geetar to be a rockstar along side me,


and who was my latest hat sale buying one of my newest creations, my "Uber Slouchy - Sweeeeet Hat" hahah.... Ok so the name is a little lenthy, but I'll make sure to change that by the time I post it in my shop.

For now this is simply a preview of pictures of the hat on Miss Hope, pictures that she provided for my blogging uses, and hopefully some time this weekend we'll take colored pictures so you can really see it.


(It's tan and I used the "puffy" stitch I love so much. I've made variations of this same hat but since I already mastered the originally pattern that I learned how to construct a hat from I've been trying different things to make it my own pattern and style.) Tis another hat to make it's way into my shop.

I'm taking this lovely ladies headshots this weekend ... oh what fun.

1 comment:

krissamartinez said...

i want one like that but in black!