Broccoli Blessings


Ladies and Gentlemen, The Blingin' Broccoli! Last month I had Broccoli Fever and this, I'm proud to present, is the outcome of that fever.



After a number of sketches, and a number or trials on that Romanesco I finally came up with a handful of solutions that worked, and here they are in print. I did not develop any one of these pages, but what I did do was the simple Broccoli illustrations that were incorporated into these pages, with exception to the Regular Broccoli {the chinese broccoli, broccolini and the romanesco are mine}




It's a completely different feeling when you have your own work in front of you, then when you actually see your work in print, in use, and working. I was excited to learn that throughout Montebello County Public Schools (CA) simple drawings of mine are now in the hands of teachers and students a like.

Broccoli Illustrations © Irene Carole Diongzon 2008



PS: BEN BRATCHER ROCKS!
This month: Spinach Fever ...

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

See you are famous!!!