Collection of the week {20}

The last few weeks I've been sharing handmade collections that I love.
This week is no different.I've been on a mission to find artists who develop lots of simple line drawing work, like BOYGIRLPARTY for example. I've been trying to engulf myself with "simple line drawing" inspiration and BOYGIRLPARTY does just that, inspire.

Not only are Susie Ghahremani's illustrations simple and lovely but her handmade products are as well. All of her work is simply lovely.



I do adore lovely paper goods and I can help but fall in love with all of Susie's goods. To do lists to memo pads, I want it all. Maybe I'll treat myself to an early birthday present and buy her mailbird stationary, I'm well out of stationary paper and these are the cutest.



or maybe I'll buy some buttons. I heart buttons.

SHOP: BOYGIRLPARTY
BLOG: From the Desk of Susie

1 comment:

krissamartinez said...

i love boygirlparty! i've had that owl to-do list on my favorites on etsy for a while. i'm just waiting till i have a little bit more money for it!

and i'll be shooting you an email pretty soon about the sleeve..don't even worry about getting it done anytime soon!